This is a healthy, low-carb alternative to an old favorite. Rosemary is a potent antioxidant known to promote circulation to the brain and enhance
For two servings you’ll need the following:
3 tablespoons low-fat cream cheese
1⁄2 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1 teaspoon flax oil
1 teaspoon avocado oil
Salt to taste
Pinch of cayenne
1 ripe avocado
1. Mix the sauce ingredients in a small bowl with a fork.
2. In a deep skillet, add 2 inches of water, bring to a boil, then turn
down to simmer.
3. Crack each egg one at a time into a shallow cup, then gingerly slip
each egg into the water, getting very close to the surface. Simmer the
eggs for 5 minutes, then remove them with a slotted spoon and drain
off excess water.
4. Toast the bread.
5. Slice the avocado in half first, then remove the pit by gently squeezing
6. Slice the avocado while in its skin. Remove the avocado meat with
your thumbs and place on the toasted bread.
7. Top the bread and avocado with poached eggs and top with sauce.
8. Now you can pour the sauce on top.
BON APPETIT AND STAY HEALTHY!