The below recipe is for two serves:
1⁄3 cup fresh lime juice
1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
10 to 20 garlic cloves
1⁄2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
Salt to taste
1. Mix the marinade in a blender.
2. Place the shrimp in a bowl with the marinade and refrigerate for 1
3. Sauté the zucchini in olive oil in a heavy skillet.
4. Place the zucchini in a baking dish, cover with aluminum foil, and
keep warm in the oven.
5. Add the shrimp and marinade to the skillet and sauté for about 5
minutes, or just until the shrimp begins to turn pink.
6. Pile the zucchini on each plate and spoon the garlic shrimp on top.