Here’s a simple, healthy, and tasty breakfast. Swiss chard is chock-full of healthy antioxidants.
1 bunch Swiss chard, washed and chopped
3 tablespoons flax oil
1⁄2 cup chopped fresh basil
2 tablespoons sesame seeds
1 tablespoon flax seeds
1 teaspoon tamari
Pinch of cinnamon
1. Mix the flax dressing in a blender.
2. Place the eggs in a small saucepan, cover with cold water, and bring
to a boil. Turn down to simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Fill a large saucepan one-third full with water and bring to a boil.
Add the chard and turn down to simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Cool the eggs in cold water, peel, and slice in 1⁄4-inch rounds.
5. Drain the chard and split between two plates.
6. Arrange the sliced eggs on top of the chard, and drizzle with dressing.