Mallika Chopra, Deepak Chopra’s daughter, a world-renowned pioneer in mind-body medicine
suggests the following to keep your face looking young:
- Raise your eyebrows as high as you can and hold them for five seconds.
- Open your mouth as wide as possible and stick your tongue out as far as you can and hold for a few seconds.
- Using your three center fingers, press down on your cheeks and smile as hard as you can to raise your cheek muscles against your fingers.
- Move your nose as much as you can from side to side.
- Lift your eyebrows as high as you can, open your eyes as wide as possible and frown at the same time.
- Pucker your lips out as far as possible into the shape of an “O.” Then change your expression into a wide smile. Repeat several times.
- Sit in a comfortable chair and look up at the ceiling. Pucker your lips and stick your tongue out as far as possible to exercise your neck muscles.
HAVE YOU PUSHED LINES INTO THE FOREHEAD SKIN FROM PUSHING UP THE EYEBROWS?
SENTA MARIA RUNGE advises the following:
Remedy: Do this immediately after Exercise No.1.
1.Place four fingerpoints flat above topmost line above brow and press against underlying bone for resistance.
2.Against this resistance move gradually the forehead skin and eyebrows downward to the count at 8-10.
3.Close eyes for two counts, then slowly return the muscles to their starting position.
Results: Must be seen immediately.
Repeat: Until all lines have disappeared.